Regional Specialty Products Account Manager | DC, VA, Baltimore Metro
Job Type: Full Time
- Establish and support specification & professional design customers within the DC, VA and Baltimore Metro Area
- Assist in development, designing, quoting and closing large-scale projects with multiple product lines and non-stock items
- Host customer events and training sessions within the market
- Actively participate in regional, professional trade organizations
- Attend tradeshows and review all product solutions to enhance departmental performance
- Familiarity preferred in the following categories: Commercial Drainage, Porous Pavement, Artificial Turf, Drivable Grass & Gravel, Fountains & Aerators, Geotextiles, Siteworks and Outdoor Living
- Experience with the following customers is a plus: Architects, Engineers, Government (Civil Works) and Property Management
Aquarius Supply offers a competitive compensation package with benefit plan that includes: medical and dental insurance, 401K pension plan, life and disability insurance and product discounts.
APPLY BELOW AND REFERENCE THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN YOUR COVER LETTER.