We are pleased to announce the new schedule of our Discovering Oppurtunities in 2017: Open House Events.
Learn about top brands straight from the manufacturers and attend our Product Knowledge Sessions. Free coffee, donuts, lunch and beverages provided. Great door prizes and giveaways!
EVENT HOURS: 8AM - 3:00PM
- February 27: Knoll West Country Club, 12 Knoll Lane (Boonton, NJ) www.KnollCCWest.com
- Complimentary Golf Simulator for your enjoyment!
- March 1: Aquarius Supply, 852 East Main Street (Norristown, PA)
- March 2: Aquarius Supply, 4120 Pepsi Place (Chantilly, VA)
Discovering Opportunities in 2017:
- 8 - 9am: Drip Irrigation Design for Plant Establishment
- By Bill Smith of RainBird (1 CEC WATER CONSERVATION, NJ)
- Learn how water applied by drip emitters moves through the soil and how soil type affects water movement both horizontally and vertically. This information is critical in properly designing a drip system for plant establishment and maintaining plants in the long-term. Other key learning objectives will include spacing of emitters for overlap and design ideas for plant establishment and long-term maintenance.
- 9 - 10am: Sales Secrets Your Competitors are Using Against You
- By Rob McCoy of Holganix
- Ever wonder why your competitor's business just took off? Or, why no matter how much money you are dumping into marketing, it deosn't get any better? You will hear all the tips and tricks from the best in the industry for cutting marketing budget and growing your company
- 10 - 11am: Outdoor LED Lighting
- By Jeff Hesser of CAST Lighting
- You will learn the new trends and techniques of LED Landscape Lighting. Topics covered are design, installation, marketing and key selling points of LED Lighting in today's landscapes. You will also get a product update and see what's new for 2017.
- 11am - 12pm: Lunch and Vendor Meetings
- 12 - 1pm: Installing Water Features
- By Jim Daulerio of Splash Marketing (Kasco Marine/ EasyPro)
- Installing and profiting with self-contained water features. High quality real stone basalts are an easy and cost-effective way to increase revenue from existing or new customers. Complete Kit Systems/ Affordable Costs/ High Margins.
- 1 - 2pm: Turf 101
- By Andrew Yablonski & Jim Kelley of Aquarius Supply (NJ PESTICIDE RECERTIFICATION: 1 UNIT BASIT HANDLING & 2 UNITS TURF) (DE ORNAMENTAL & TURF 1 CREDIT)
- Feed your soil and love your turf. Grow healhty soil and reduce your inputs. We will illustrate the soil test, minimum levels for sustainable nutrition and pesticide reduction strategies.